Light-Duty Hydraulic Gate Closers TB200
The TB200/400/600 Gate Closers are economic and reliable automatic gate closer for use on commercial or residential gates. Unlike normal closing springs, the TB Series does not slam gates; rather it firmly pushes the gate closed, making it ideal for use with Lockey security locks and other latching devices. The closing speed is preset to provide a controlled close of approximately 6 seconds, depending on the weight of the gate and quality of the hinges.
- Closes large and small gates up to 250 lbs. (depending on the model) easily and gently
- Hydraulic/Nitrogen Gas controlled closing speed
- Installs on side, top, middle or bottom of right or left hand gates
- Mounts on opening side of gate, pushing the gate closed
- Maximum opening angle of 110 degrees (LockeyUSA recommends use of a mechanical stop to restrict opening angle)
- Mounting brackets and fitting bar included
- Both new and existing gate systems
- Residential and commercial gates
- Pool gates
- Any application where gate must close automatically for safety and security.
|Max Gate Weight: 125 lbs.||Max Gate Weight: 175 lbs.||Max Gate Weight: 250 lbs.|
|Max Gate Width: 52 in.||Max Gate Width: 64 in.||Max Gate Width: 72 in.|
|Max Opening Angle: 110 degrees||Max Opening Angle: 110 degrees||Max Opening Angle: 110 degrees|
NOTE: All measurements are taken using the 1st mounting hole on the post bracket with a 3" distance between the center of the hinge and the center of the post mounting bracket. The opening pressure will INCREASE using the 2nd, 3rd and 4th holes. These are "ADDED" opening pressures. This chart DOES NOT take into consideration the hinge arrangements, quality of hinges, ease of operation, wind, etc.