This sliding gate lock is equipped with an aluminum housing and stainless steel mechanism to manually secure a sliding gate. Its unique Twistfinger catch bolt and self-correcting keep ensure latching of the gate, compatible with gate frame profiles from 1-1/2" to 5" in width. Suitable for both cantilever gate systems and fixed roller systems, the key can be used to override the lever action for added security.
For use with SSKZ QF sliding gate keep.
- ISO 9227 KTL / E-coated lock box withstands 1000 hours of salt spray test
- Chassis, mechanism and Twistfinger in stainless steel
- Adjustable for horizontal or vertical mounting of the keep (catch bolt)
- Mounting with 2 hex head socket screws
- Innovative closing system
- Stainless steel collar around the Twistfinger prevents cutting through the Twistfinger (catch bolt)
- Standard with reinforced aluminum handle pair
- 3006S: Square 10 mm shaft (appx 5/16")